Nonrefundable Rental Rate: $250
An invoice for this nonrefundable fee will be issued at the time of the reservation. All payments and credit card information must be received within 24 hours of the invoice receipt or the reservation will be canceled.
Change Fee: $50
No later than three business days prior to the date of the reservation may a request be submitted to change the reservation date or time. All requests are subject to availability and must be approved by Levy Park. An invoice for this nonrefundable fee will be issued at the time of the change request. Payment must be received within 24 hours of the invoice receipt or the reservation will be canceled.
Credit card information is due upon reservation date confirmation and will be held until a post-use evaluation of damages, if any, at the site is conducted. The user agrees to pay the Foundation, via charges to its credit card of record, for any repair or replacement costs for any Foundation property damaged by the user or its invitees, guests or vendors. Additionally, failure to adhere to your timeslot, violations of park rules, or violations of the reservation guidelines will result in penalty fees. Levy Park reserves the right to charge for all damages or penalties incurred up to 15 business days past your reservation. If there are no damages, Levy Park will delete the cardholder’s information from the secure system.
Please note, the forfeiture of damage fees is not a waiver by Upper Kirby of any other remedies it may have in law or at equity.
- All Park Rules and Children’s Park Rules must be abided by.
- All direction from park personnel must be adhered to.
- Follow CDC guidance on face coverings, handwashing, social distancing, and the recommended size of social gatherings.
- The reserved space is open to the public outside of the time slots listed. There is a 15- minute grace period before and after your reservation time that can be used for set-up and breakdown of your party.
- Unless prior permission has been granted, if no one has arrived at the pavilion within thirty minutes of the reservation time, the reservation will be canceled and the space forfeited.
- In reserving the pavilion, the purchaser acknowledges the space is suitable for the Birthday Party regardless of any defects that may exist, whether same are apparent or otherwise, and that Levy Park has no obligations to modify or improve the space. Reservations of the pavilion are “as is”.
- Furniture within the party area cannot be moved and guests cannot exceed the number of available seats. The conditions of the family pavilion upon arrival must be restored upon completion of the reservation.
- No outside furniture or set up including but not limited to: tripods, inflatables, carnival games, DJs, speakers, tents, petting zoos, and anything requiring an electrical outlet.
- Amplified sound (anything played from a speaker) is prohibited.
- All decorations must be contained within the party area and cannot be affixed or attached to park structures, signs, trees, fencing, plantings, or buildings.
- Confetti, silly string, glitter, piñatas, and balloons of any kind are prohibited.
- Glass is prohibited within the park. All serve ware and decoration must be non-breakable.
- While you can bring your own food, there is no onsite cooking within the park and food sales and/or food distribution to the public is prohibited. Open flames, including birthday candles and Sterno candles, are prohibited. Food is available to-go from Love Shack, Side Dough, and Woodshed Smokehouse.
- Outside alcohol is prohibited. Beer and wine can be purchased from Love Shack and Side Dough and consumed anywhere in the park. All alcohol from Woodshed must be consumed within their restaurant and patio.
- Ice cannot be dumped in the flowerbeds, landscaping, or hardscape. Please contact the park team if you require assistance.
- Reservations are rain or shine. If inclement weather is forecasted, you must request a new party date no later than three business days prior to the reservation date. A nonrefundable change fee of $50 will apply.